Posted by That One Guy
I was tagged by Far Beyond Neverland.
So here’s some things you never knew you didn’t want to know. Enjoy!
~You must post the rules
~Post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
~Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
~Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
~Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Part 2~Eleven Facts About Yourself
1. I’m left handed
2. I like to write things out before I type them up.
3. Number of times I’ve almost been hit by a train: 1
4. My favorite number is 11
5. I like black jack better than craps.
6. I’ve convinced myself I’m allergic to beer so now I only drink rum.
7. I’m an awesome chef. For real.
8. I’ve been a writer for so long that I can’t be anything else.
9. I still love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
10. I really don’t like Tyler Perry movies.
11. Every time I put on a suit it feels like I’m having the life choked out of me.
Part 3 ~ Answering Questions
Steampunk or Cyberpunk?
Cyberpunk. I love Shadowrun and Johnny Mnemonic.
What is your favorite holiday?
My birthday. I take it off work every year.
If you were one of the five elements, which would you be?
Spirit. But that’s kind of the point of it all. 😀
What is your Hogwarts house?
According to personalitylab.org, it’s Ravenclaw.
Favorite method of cooking chicken?
Favorite video game?
Mass Effect and Dragon Age. It’s a tie.
Disney movies! Which is the best?
Black Cauldron. That movie had a great impact on my young imagination.
Coffee or tea? How do you take it?
Coffee. Black as a moonless night.
Moleskine notebooks – yea or nay?
I had to Google this to find out it was a day planner. There’s your answer.
Do you know the muffin man?
I met him at a party once. He was dressed like Elvis and hitting on girls by the punch bowl.
Are you [S][H][E][R]locked?
I tried to be. I really did.
Part 4~ Questions From Me
1. Favorite cheese?
2. If you could vacation in any fictional world, where would you go?
3. What movie scared you the most as a kid?
4. Black hat or white hat?
5. Favorite infamous historical figure?
6. Which famous person is most likely a robot?
7. Which way is up?
8. What’s your favorite thing to do when you don’t have anything else to do?
9. Ever have a case of the Mondays?
10. Starbucks: Yes or no?
11. Can I borrow $100?